3 bed semi-detached house for sale Millfield, Castleton Way, Eye IP23
Points of interest
- Hartismere School0.1 miles
- St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary School, Eye0.5 miles
- Diss3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Gas Combi Boiler New in 2019
- Walking Distance Of The Well Regarded Hartismere High School
A three bedroom family home located in the Suffolk town of eye. The property has a front aspect lounge, downstairs cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden, with single garage and off road parking all within walking distance of hartismere high school
Castleton Way is a short distance from the town centre enabling access to the many and varied facilities on offer. Whether young or old the town has something for everyone including a comprehensive range of shops, primary and high schools, health centre and bus routes. Positioned centrally within Norfolk & Suffolk the principal towns of Ipswich, Norwich & Bury St Edmunds are all within a similar distance of around 20 miles. Equally, the busy market town of Diss is around 5 miles distant providing, amongst other things, a mainline rail station with commuter service to London Liverpool Street in around 90 minutes, making the area popular and convenient for commuters. Castleton Way is well placed for the edge of the town with the network of rural footpaths surrounding Eye and directly to open countryside - a haven for walkers and dog owners alike.
The town itself is essentially self-sufficient offering an excellent range of shops and services along with schools at Primary, High and Sixth Form level. Furthermore, a number of cultural activities take place throughout the year including Theatre, Classical Concerts and an Art Exhibition
Front aspect door, radiator, side aspect double glazed window, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted lights, radiator, tv point and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and french doors leading out into the rear garden, side aspect double glazed door. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, wall mounted boiler, integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood, understairs cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, spaces for fridge/freezer, washing machine, water softener and dishwasher.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.79m )
Front aspect double glazed window, telephone point, fitted wardrobes, loft hatch, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, over stairs cupboard and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, fully plumbed shower and wet room flooring.
To the front of the property is shingled garden with mature planted trees and roses, gated access to the rear garden, access to a single garage with power and lighting as well as off road parking.
The rear of the property is amazing presented with a paved patio seating area from the kitchen/diner, laid lawn, mature shrubs, outside tap and is fully enclosed.
Council Tax Band: C
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.