3 bed terraced house for sale The Parade, Beachlands, Pevensey BN24
Points of interest
- Pevensey Bay1 miles
- Normans Bay1.1 miles
- Pevensey and Westham CofE Primary School1.7 miles
- St Catherine's College2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **guide price £280,000-£300,000**
- Roof terrace with far reaching views
- Parking space
- Modern open plan living
- Well presented living accommodation throughout
- Walking distance to seafront
- Viewing essential!
**guide price £280,000-£300,000**
An exciting opportunity to acquire this modern, spacious three bedroom terraced property in the popular Beachlands location of Pevensey. The property benefits from being within walking distance to Pevensey's picturesque Seafront and High Street.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this uniquely designed, three bedroom terraced home located in the ever popular Beachlands location of Pevensey offering modern, social living accommodation. The well presented property comprises of a spacious lounge leading onto an open plan kitchen dining benefiting from a velux window offering light and airy living. Further benefits to the property include a ground floor double bedroom, cloakroom, modern family bathroom and roof terrace with far reaching views.
Footpath leading to the entrance. Door to the side aspect leading into your inner hallway. Door into your cloakroom.
Low level WC, tilled flooring, wash hand basin and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 16' 6" x 13' 11" ( 5.03m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, oak engineered flooring, television point, telephone point with under floor heating throughout, open staircase leading to the first floor landing,
Kitchen/diner 14' 5" x 13' 11" ( 4.39m x 4.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric inset oven, four ring gas hob over and cooker hod over. Inset stainless steal single bowl and sink drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, tiled walls, oak engineered flooring and sun roof. Open plan with dining room with under floor heating throughout.
Plenty of space for a dining room table, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, door into bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, television point with fitted carpet.
First Floor Landing
Stairs arising the lounge, sun roof, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, double glazed door leading onto roof terrace.
Modern suite comprising of a paneled bath with a rainfall shower over and additional shower head attached, low level WC, fully tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail, tilled flooring, low level WC, sun roof, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin.
Access via bedroom two, laid to artificial turf sun terrace with space for table and seating.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Langney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Langney for full details and further information.