2 bed flat for sale Kirkton, 41C Station Road, Carluke ML8
Points of interest
- Kirkton Primary School0.1 miles
- Carluke0.2 miles
- St Athanasius' Primary School0.3 miles
- Wishaw4.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stunning, luxury apartment set within exclusive development
- Walk in condition throughout - just ready for your furniture
- Beautiful lounge with open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with large ensuite
- Both bedrooms with fitted mirror wardrobes
- Large windows in each room letting in loads of natural light
- Very well maintained communal areas
- Security entry and private parking
Would you like it to be in beautiful walk in condition with quality finishings throughout?
What about a fantastic open plan lounge with modern decor, plush carpeting and big bright windows letting in loads of natural light?
How about an open plan kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback with inset stainless steel splash, contrasting laminate tiled flooring and space for dining?
Would you like a bright & airy master bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobes, neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and a gorgeous ensuite shower room with chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and double size shower enclosure?
What about a generous size 2nd bedroom again with neutral decor, fitted mirror wardrobes and contrasting carpeting?
How about a beautiful, fresh & bright main bathroom with partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail and shower over the bath with glass shower screen?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
What about very well maintained communal areas and gardens?
How about private parking and security entry?
If so, Igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge (4.14m (13'7") x 3.71m (12'2"))
Open Plan Kitchen & Dining (3.71m (12'2") x 2.57m (8'5"))
Bedroom 1 (4.32m (14'2") x 3.51m (11'6"))
Ensuite (2.51m (8'3") x 1.45m (4'9"))
Bedroom 2 (3.48m (11'5") x 3.10m (10'2"))
Family Bathroom (2.57m (8'5") x 1.98m (6'6"))
Full Home Report And Mortgage Valuation
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home a-g for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Igloo. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Igloo for full details and further information.