4 bed detached house for sale Main Road, Southbourne PO10
Points of interest
- Southbourne Infant School0.3 miles
- Southbourne Junior School0.3 miles
- Southbourne0.3 miles
- Emsworth1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stroll from here to beautiful countryside and the Harbour
- Walk into the village centre for all local amenities
- Enjoy the high energy efficiency of this home
- Relax with the knowledge of low carbon impact
- Take advantage of no onward chain
- Utilise the workshop with three phase electrics
- Enjoy free mooring for your boat in Dolphin Quay
- Relax with the family in the south facing rear garden
- Park several vehicles in the double car barn and on the driveway
- Enjoy the security of the high gated drveway
250 Main Road is conveniently located in the heart of the village of Southbourne which offers schooling to the age of 16, a doctors surgery, dentist, chemist and church in addition to day-to-day shopping including a locally renowned farm shop. The pretty hamlet of Prinsted lies to the south with easy access to the foreshore on the northern reaches of Chichester Harbour with coastal walks towards Bosham in the east and Emsworth to the west popular with ramblers and birdwatchers alike. There are good road and bus links, and the station on the Portsmouth/Brighton line also connects to London Waterloo via Havant, and Gatwick and London Victoria via Chichester. The bustling harbourside town of Emsworth, a mile to the west, has two sailing clubs, pubs and restaurants.
Kitchen Dining Room
En Suite Shower Room
South Facing Garden
Double Car Barn
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Henry Adams - Emsworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Henry Adams - Emsworth for full details and further information.