4 bed detached house for sale Main Street, Thornhill, Stirling FK8
Points of interest
- Thornhill Primary School0.3 miles
- Deanston Primary School2.9 miles
- Dunblane7 miles
- Bridge of Allan7.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Impressive detached family home
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Versatile living accommodation
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining room/Sun Room, separate Living room & Home Office/Study
- Family room/Bedroom 5
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Utility Room & downstairs WC
- Stunning rear garden with views to the rear aspect, Double Garage & Driveway
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 4/5 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation & is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale, with breath-taking views to the rear aspect. Viewing is highly recommended....
This exquisite & spacious detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible & versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts capacious accommodation which is set over 3 levels & consists of a beautiful reception hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level, downstairs WC & storage cupboard. The well-proportioned formal Living Room, with feature fire & surround, is an ideal space for relaxing as well as benefiting from windows to dual aspects, which not only provide splendid views to the rear, but in turn allow a wealth of natural light into the room. The current owners have resourcefully created an extensive open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, leading through to a spacious Sun Room, which has become the hub of this stunning family home. The modern, stylish Kitchen is a real stand-out feature & is exquisitely fitted with a range of base & wall units, breakfast bar plus built-in double oven/hob, dishwasher & fridge/freezer included in the sale. The Sun Room, with feature vaulted ceiling, provides a wonderful space for entertaining/socialising & benefits from doors leading out to the rear garden.
Living Room 13' 6" x 16' 4" ( 4.11m x 4.98m )
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Sun Room 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Utility Room 13' 8" x 5' 10" ( 4.17m x 1.78m )
Home Office/study 7' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.29m x 1.88m )
Family Room/bedroom 5 12' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 12' x 11' exc wardobe ( 3.66m x 3.35m exc wardobe )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 11' 9" exc wardrobe ( 3.00m x 3.58m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 4" exc wardobe ( 3.63m x 2.84m exc wardobe )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
Situated off the Kitchen is a handy & practical Utility Room, whilst concluding the accommodation on this level is a Home Office/Study. A secondary staircase, situated from main Hallway provides access to The Family Room/Bedroom 5 - this room could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the substantial additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home, whilst there is also a floor hatch access to a wine/storage cellar. On the upper level are 4 Bedrooms, 3 of which benefit from in-built wardrobes & the Master Bedroom also benefiting from a modern En-suite comprising of bath with over shower, WC & wash hand basin. Completing the accommodation is the stylish Shower Room, consisting of a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin & WC.
The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor & the owner has skillfully encapsulated the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property & the property further benefits from an oil fired central heating system & double glazing. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
To the front of the property is a mono bloc driveway providing off road parking & access to the double garage, which benefits from electric doors, power & lighting. The garden to the rear of the property, is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home, with a private backdrop & stunning views. It must be said that it is a credit to the current owners that they have resourcefully created a garden which offers a multitude of areas to enjoy. The design of the garden has been fashioned to introduce various decking & seating areas in which to maximise the breath-taking views as well as ensuring that throughout the course of the day there is always a beautiful space to capture the sunlight coming into the garden. The garden further benefits from a large lawn area, with shrubs, trees & borders - any prospective buyer with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what the owners have imaginatively created.
Thornhill is a picturesque Village around 10 miles from Stirling which provides good local amenities including local shops, primary school, Church, clinic and pub. There are further amenities in nearby Callander with larger shops and supermarkets as well as a highly regarded High School. Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park is situated to the west. Loch Lomond is well known for its water sports including windsurfing, sailing and water skiing. There are a number of well-respected golf courses in the area including Aberfoyle, Balfron, Buchanan Castle, Callander and Stirling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Stirling. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Stirling for full details and further information.