6 bed detached house for sale Havant Road, Emsworth PO10
Points of interest
- Emsworth Primary School0.3 miles
- Warblington School0.6 miles
- Warblington0.6 miles
- Emsworth0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Enjoy living in a grand Victorian home
- Take a stroll down to the waterfront or into Emsworth village
- Utilise the cabin for running a business or working from home
- Take the train to London or Brighton from nearby Havant station
- Accommodate the whole family in six bedrooms
- Enjoy the luxury of 5 bathrooms, 3 en suite
- Relax with the family in the secluded rear garden
- Park several vehicles on the driveway and in the garages
Annexe opportunity or potential to bring two families together
Number 105 is situated just a short walk from Emsworth's millpond and all the amenities the town has to offer. The popular harbour side town of Emsworth has a range of shops and amenities for day to day needs, together with many excellent restaurants and public houses. The town has a railway station on the Portsmouth to Brighton line, whilst nearby Havant station offers direct trains to London Waterloo, the fastest of which takes just 77 minutes. To the east is the cathedral city of Chichester, with more comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities including the Festival Theatre and the delights of The Goodwood Estate.
Fully Serviced Detached Cabin
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Henry Adams - Emsworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Henry Adams - Emsworth for full details and further information.