3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cemetery Road, Porth CF39
Points of interest
- Porth Community School0.2 miles
- Porth County Community School0.2 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)0.7 miles
- Porth0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No Chain
- Sought After Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
No Chain! Modern Kitchen! This spacious three bedroom property is in a great location and walking distance to local amenities. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Do you want a property you can move straight into?
Have a look at this three bed semi-detached property that has been modernised throughout. Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and train station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
This good size property is move in ready and would make an ideal first time buy. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lovely size lounge, modern kitchen and family bathroom. To the first floor and three good size bedrooms and to the rear of the property is patio area and steps leading down to a private area with artificial grass.
This property really is a must see to appreciate the size of the house.
Entered through UPVC door. Access to Lounge, kitchen and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 21' 3" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 6.48m Max x 3.91m Max )
Great size family room with space for table and chairs. UPVC window to front and rear.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of modern matching base and eye level cupboards with work top over. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge and washing machine. UPVC window and door to side. Access into family bathroom.
Good size bathroom fitted with shower, bath, wc and sink. UPVC window to rear.
Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
UPVC window to front
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
UPVC window to rear.
to the rear of the property is patio area and steps leading down to a private area with artificial grass. The garden benefits from side access.
Council Tax Band - B
Welsh Primary School - ygg Llwyncelyn
English Primary School - Ynyshir Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Porth Community
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.