3 bed detached bungalow for sale Clarendale Estate, Great Bradley, Newmarket CB8
Points of interest
- Thurlow Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.3 miles
- Burrough Green CofE Primary School2.5 miles
- Dullingham4.6 miles
- Newmarket6.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Interior
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Oil Fired Heating
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Desirable Village Location
- Driveway and Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Spacious three bedroom bungalow nestled within a sought after cul-de-sac. Benefitting from a large living/dining room, kitchen with range cooker, three good-sized bedrooms, generous garden driveway parking and a garage early viewing is advised.
Well presented home in the desirable village of Great Bradley, ideal for first time buyers, families and investors alike this detached property offers versatile living accommodation across a single floor. Internally benefitting from spacious open plan lounge/dining room with feature wood burning stove, large kitchen with range cooker and the option to house a dining table, contemporary bathroom, 2 generous double bedrooms and one further good-sized single room. Externally the property boasts a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, single garage and driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Clarendale estate is located on the edge of the village of Great Bradley, in the Suffolk Countryside, Great Bradley offers a church and a village hall, with further amenities in the village of Great Thurlow approximately 1.5 miles away these include local shop, post office, public house and service station. Cambridge, Newmarket, Haverhill and Bury St. Edmunds are all easily accessible by car and provide a wider range of amenities.
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 7" x 12' 10" ( 7.49m x 3.91m )
With wood burning stove, window to front, entrance door from driveway.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
With a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, range cooker, ceramic sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashback, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, window to front and door leading to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 13' ( 4.24m x 3.96m )
With window to rear
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
With window to rear.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.34m )
With window to front.
Bathroom suite, inclusing bath with electric shower over and glass screen, vanity unit with hand basin, low-level, toilet, heated towel rail and window to the side.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery, and driveway for multiple vehicles leading to single garage.
Rear Garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area closest to the house and a vegetable patch.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Newmarket. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Newmarket for full details and further information.