2 bed property for sale Melford Bridge Road, Thetford IP24
Points of interest
- Norwich Road Academy0.2 miles
- Thetford Grammar School0.4 miles
- Thetford0.5 miles
- Brandon6.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Mid Terrace House
- Could benefit from some modernisation
- Two Bedrooms
- Fenced Garden
- Shingle Driveway
Delightful two bedroom mid terraced home it could benefit from some updating. Outside is a shingle driveway and fenced rear garden. Perfectly situated adjacent to melford common, close to castle park, the high street, amenities and transport links.
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Nearby Thetford Forest offers the ultimate outdoor playground for family days out. This vast pine plantation is cross-crossed with a maze of walking and cycling trails that are perfect for spending a day losing yourself in nature. At the heart of it all is the High Lodge Visitor Centre which offers bike hire for the energetic, Segway for the more adventurous and Go Ape for those who dare
Lounge 18' 9" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 5.71m Max x 4.32m Max )
Door toward the front. Windows to the front and rear. Doorway leading to the kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor landing. Brick fireplace and beams.
Downstairs bathroom with tiled flooring. A low level WC, bath tub with a shower head over, plus an extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with work surfaces over. An inset, stainless steel, 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps. An electric oven with a gas hob and an extractor hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Door to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.58m Max )
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
Window to the front. Radiator.
Dropped kerb access. Laid to shingle.
Fenced garden with gated access at the rear. Mostly laid to lawn, with a patio area and a shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Thetford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Thetford for full details and further information.