2 bed property for saleBeech Avenue, Southampton SO18
Points of interest
- St Mary's Independent School0.2 miles
- Beechwood Junior School0.2 miles
- Bitterne0.3 miles
- St Denys0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- First Floor Retirement Flat with Lift Access
- Generous Lounge with Juliet Balcony & Open Plan Layout to Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & En-Suite Shower Room
- Attractive Communal Garden
- Offered with No Forward Chain
- Resident's Car Park
- Excellent On-Site Facilities & Communal Areas
- Highly Convenient for Bitterne Precinct & Bitterne Train Station
Attractive first floor flat offered with no forward chain. The light accommodation includes a lounge/diner with Juliet balcony and an open plan layout to the fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and an en-suite shower room. The property is situated in a lovely block surround by well-maintained gardens.
This attractive first floor apartment is offered to the market with no forward chain and offers well presented and light accommodation including a lounge/diner with Juliet balcony and an open plan layout to the fitted kitchen. There are two bedrooms, large entrance hall, and a Jack-and-Jill wet room. The building is entered through the secure telephone entry point and there is lift access to all floors. There are well-maintained communal areas including a lovely planted garden with seating areas, bright sitting room, and laundry facilities. The property is being sold as a 75% share and there are a wide range of services available including an emergency alarm system, 24-hour on-site care team, and wheelchair access throughout.
The property is entered via the door leading from the communal hallway bringing you into the large hallway which has two handy storage cupboards, a skimmed ceiling, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 17' x 10' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.20m )
Double glazed Juliet balcony to the side aspect, further double glazed windows to the side aspect, feature fireplace with wood surround, carpeted flooring, a skimmed ceiling, and a television point.
The room has an open plan layout to the kitchen which is accessed via a rounded arch way.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further wide range of matching wall and base level cupboards with a roll edge work surface over and splash back tiling behind, integrated electric oven, integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood overhead, and space for full size fridge/freezer.
The room also has vinyl flooring and a skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpeted flooring, a skimmed ceiling, and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, a skimmed ceiling, and a radiator.
Wet Room 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
The bathroom is fitted with a low level W.C., a wash hand basin, and an overhead shower fitting. The wet room further benefits from a fitted mirror, a double glazed window to the front aspect, a skimmed ceiling, and a radiator. The room has a Jack-and-Jill layout and can be accessed via the master bedroom or from the entrance hall.
The building is entered through the telephone entry point and there is lift access to all floors. On the ground floor is the communal sitting room and laundry facilities.
To the outside of the building is the well maintained communal garden with attractive planted areas and seating spots.
There is a resident's car park to the outside.
We have been advised that the price advertised is for a 75% share of the property with the remaining 25% share to be held by Saxon Weald Housing Ltd.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Bitterne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Bitterne for full details and further information.