2 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Lane, Girton, Cambridge CB3
Points of interest
- Girton Glebe Primary School0.1 miles
- Gretton School (SEN)0.5 miles
- Cambridge North3.5 miles
- Cambridge3.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Rarely Available Semi Detached Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Gardens
- Driveway and Car Port
- Sought After Village Location
- Chain Free
- Viewing Strongly Recommended!
rarely available two bedroom semi detached cottage located within A quiet lane in this much sought after village on the edge of north cambridge-large rear gardens and off road parking with car port-chain free!
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this two double bedroom semi-detached cottage, built in the late1800's and situated within the heart of the pretty and sought after village of Girton.
The property has been in the same family for many years, and offers a home of character, along with the practicality and benefits of a large gardens to the rear, along with a driveway at the side leading to a good sized undercover car port.
There are two reception rooms to the ground floor, with a woodburning stove in the Sitting Room, and a kitchen that has space for all necessary appliances.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms interconnected with a large "Jack and Jill" bathroom, which has been re-fitted in recent years. Heating is provided through a modern gas combination central heating system,
The property is offered with benefit of a chain free transaction, high interest is expected so contact us here for your appointment to view.
14'3 x 10'10 (4.34m x 3.3)
11'8 x 10' (3.6m x 3m)
13'2 x 6'7- (4m x 2m)
First Floor Landing
11'2 x 10' (3.4m x 3m)
10'10 x 7' (3.3m x 2.1m)
Driveway to the right hand side of the property, the start of which is shared with the neighbouring property, leads to a large covered car port (18' x 11'10) (5.49m x 3.6m)
There is a pedestrian right of way to the neighbouring property at the immediate rear, which is currently unused. The garden continues to a large lawned area with numerous mature trees and shrubs, there is a shed and adjacent greenhouse and an additional large timber shed at the end of the garden.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Orchard Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Orchard Park for full details and further information.