2 bed flat for sale Walnut Tree Place, Simon Theobald Close, Sudbury CO10
Points of interest
- St Joseph's Roman Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- St Gregory Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.3 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)0.5 miles
- Bures5.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Own private garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Can be offered chain free
- Private entrance door
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Living
- 247 years remaining on the lease
- Easy access to town centre and water meadows
- Highly regarded development
Set in the highly regarded St Gregory's development within easy distance of both the town centre & water meadows is this bright & spacious two double bedroom ground floor maisonette benefitting from a stunning open plan kitchen & living area as well as en-suite to master, parking and its own garden.
Sudbury has a wide range of amenities including various sports clubs, the renowned Quay Theatre, a twice weekly market, leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants as well as wonderful walks across the riverside meadows and surrounding countryside. The branch line railway station connecting to the main line at Marks Tey gives links to London Liverpool Street in about 1 hour 20 minutes. Sudbury lies 14 miles to the north of Colchester, 14 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds and there is easy access from the town via Halstead/Braintree to the A120, M11 and Stansted airport.
A private front door leads into the entrance hall with two storage cupboards and doors to the living area bedrooms and bathroom
Lounge / Diner 18' 3" x 15' ( 5.56m x 4.57m )
The beautiful and spacious living area is floored with natural light with dual aspect sash windows and door leading to garden. Radiator. Opening onto:-
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.51m )
Windows overlooking garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer with mixer tap and one and a half bowl. Integral oven and hob with hood over, integral fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.28m )
Dual aspect window. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Window overlooking garden. Radiator.
Double glazed window. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
The apartment benefits from its own private garden that is designed to offer a low maintenance space, the garden had different seating areas and a range of raised beds and then has gate leading to the parking area, there is also good range of communal garden areas. There are two allocated parking spaces for the apartment, plus additional visitor's spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.