3 bed property for sale Wood Street, Church Gresley, Swadlincote DE11
Points of interest
- Church Gresley Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Pennine Way Junior Academy0.2 miles
- Burton-on-Trent4.3 miles
- Willington6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stunning presentation throughout!
- Three reception rooms
- Downstairs toilet
- Fantastic garden with beautiful views
- Large kitchen
- Completely renovated throughout!
beautifully presented end terraced cottage in a sought after location that offers 3 reception rooms, large open kitchen, downstairs toilet, stunning garden with amazing views and so much more!
A beautifully presented end terraced cottage that offers a surprising amount of living space with style to spare in a popular road in Church Gresley, Swadlincote. This beautiful home has been completely renovated by the current owner in a classic yet modern style that is going to be the envy of all that view. With three separate reception rooms, large breakfast kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and a private garden that has stunning views to the rear! This property really does have it all, so book your viewing today to avoid missing out in the hyper busy market!
Small walled frontage.
WC, hand wash basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, UPVC door to front aspect, central heating radiator and beautiful open/gas fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, French doors leading to the kitchen, central heating radiator and electric fire.
Breakfast Room 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
UPVC French door leading to the garden and large modern central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.89m )
Large double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC door to side aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher and space and plumbing for washing machine.
With plumbing for washer and dryer along with space for storage and clothes airing/drying
Double glazed window to side aspect, central heating radiator and loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage, chrome heated towel rail, bath with shower over, extractor fan and half tiled.
Decked patio with lawn beyond, with stunning views.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Burton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Burton for full details and further information.