4 bed detached house for sale Jestyn Street, Porth CF39
Points of interest
- Porth Community School0.1 miles
- Porth County Community School0.1 miles
- Porth0.5 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Brand new build - under construction
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Under floor heating
- High specification
- Stunning views of surronding countryside
Brand new double fronted detached house under construction. Innovative features include under floor heating. Pleasant views overlooking mountains. With 4 bedrooms - ensuite to master & contemporary & fully integrated kitchen plus utility. Lounge, study, ground floor cloakroom & bathroom.
Brand new detached double fronted house under construction. High quality finish to include under floor heating to the ground floor. Located in this delightful side road in mount pleasant and overlooking beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. Spacious and stylish interior. Briefly comprising a welcoming entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom/etc, lounge, study, contemporary kitchen/diner - fully integrated and utility room. To the first floor there are 4 generous bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room/etc plus the stunning family bathroom - free standing bath. Attic trusses have been installed enabling the creation of 2 further bedrooms if required. Complimented with upvc double glazing, gas central heating and 10 year Architects Certificate. Full width front terrace, side drive plus enclosed westerly facing paved patio with garden area adjacent. Viewing highly recommended.
Enter via a stylish composite door, stairs rise to the first floor.
Lounge 22' 11" x 12' 11" ( 6.99m x 3.94m )
Spacious main living room, bay window rto the front with sliding patio doors to the rear leading out onto the paved courtyard.
Study 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Window to front.
Kitchen Diner 17' 1" x 13' 11" ( 5.21m x 4.24m )
Newly designed kitchen - contemporary units to include integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer plus built in oven, hob & hood, window to rear plus to the side - sliding patio doors leading onto the courtyard.
Utility 8' 1" x 3' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.14m )
With base units and plumbed for washing machine, window to side.
With modern white suite - wash hand basin and close coupled wc, window to side.
First Floor Landing
Impressive landing, window to front, access to the loft with trusses installed enabling a further two bedrooms (if required).
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 13' 11" ( 5.21m x 4.24m )
Master double bedroom, window to rear.
En Suite Shower Room
Stylishly appointed white suite to include shower enclosure, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, window to side.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom, window to rear.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom, window to front.
Bedroom 4 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Generous 4th bedroom, window to rear.
To be fitted with a modern suite to include a free standing bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, window to side.
Full width front paved terrace to enjoy the view. Enclosed raised rear garden with a side paved courtyard located off the lounge & kitchen & Westerly facing with side garden.
To the side a full length drive allowing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.