3 bed semi-detached house for sale Beech Farm Croft, Northfield, Birmingham B31
Points of interest
- St Laurence Church Junior School0.1 miles
- St Laurence Church Infant School0.1 miles
- Northfield0.3 miles
- Longbridge1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
This property enjoys a most convenient location in Beech Farm Croft, Northfield leading directly off Great Stone Road, Northfield close to all amenities.
The property is conveniently situated for access to Northfield Railway Station, excellent local Schools including St Laurence School close by and other amenities including parks, gardens and other recreational amenities.
The property is also convenient for access to large local employers including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Viewing Highly Recommended of this very well presented traditionally built Freehold Semi-detached residence
* Double Glazed Porch leading to attractive Reception Hall with wood block floor in herringbone style
* Superb Through Lounge/Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with single drainer sink unit plus range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs and leading to Separate Utility with further range of fitted cupboards and plumbing for washing machine
* Three First Floor Bedrooms including Main Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
* Family Bathroom having white suite of bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Suite
* Wide Block Paved Driveway to the Front providing Off Street Car Parking for Three Cars
* Side Garage and Pedestrian Side Access
* Delightful Manageable Rear Garden with paved terrace, fish pond, lawn, fenced boundaries and wooded outlook to the rear
* Carpets as fitted in the property are included in the sale and curtains together with certain other items of furniture, fixtures and fittings may be available by agreement with the vendors
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by wall mounted boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed to the main building externally.<br /><br />
Superb Through Lounge & Dining Room
7.32m plus bay x 3.12m
Fitted Kitchen (2.74m x 1.9m (9' 0" x 6' 3"))
Utility Room (2.67m x 1.68m (8' 9" x 5' 6"))
Bedroom One (Front)
4.2m into bay x 3.12m
Bedroom Two (Rear) (3.8m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9"))
Bedroom Three (Front) (2.2m x 1.9m (7' 3" x 6' 3"))
Family Bathroom (2.67m x 1.75m (8' 9" x 5' 9"))
Block Paved Driveway To Front For Three Cars
Side Garage (4.57m x 2.29m (15' 0" x 7' 6"))
Pedestrian Side Access
Delightful Manageable Rear Garden
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.