3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gosling Way, Sawston, Cambridge CB22
Points of interest
- The Icknield Primary School0.2 miles
- The Bellbird Primary School0.4 miles
- Whittlesford Parkway1.8 miles
- Shelford (Cambs)2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Traditional Brick Construction
- Generous Corner Plot Location
- Two Driveways, Garage and Timber Storage Outbuilding
- Overlooking Communal Green Space
- No Forward Chain
- Well Presented Throughout
A well-presented three bedroom family home, overlooking a communal green within the heart of the ever popular village of Sawston. Benefiting from a traditional brick construction, this property boasts a rear extension on a generous corner plot with garage, outbuilding and private parking, no chain
Sawston is one of Cambridgeshire's largest communities and as such offers a first class range of amenities. A village supermarket, shops, bank, chemist and professional facilities are included and two business parks are on the outskirts. There are two primary schools, the Sawston Child Care Nursery School and the village college which offers a variety of adult educational opportunities. Junction 10 of the M11 is about 3 miles away and Whittlesford mainline station is about 2 miles with an excellent commuter service to London Liverpool Street in under an hour. Stansted Airport is also within easy reach being approximately 22 miles away. There is a regular bus service and cycle path to Cambridge City Centre which offers convenient access to Cambridge Medical Campus and Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Internal accommodation comprises;
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 11" (4.43m x 3.93m)
Dining Room 9' x 8' 6" (2.75m x 2.60m)
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 5" (2.71m x 2.57m)
Family Room 12' 1" x 7' 10" (3.68m x 2.39m)
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m)
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 11" (3.36m x 2.71m)
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 6" (2.26m x 1.98m)
The front of the property benefits from being positioned in a traffic free location overlooking a green open space area, an enclosed entrance pathway mainly laid to shingle with mature plants and shrubs, secure side access via gate.
The rear garden is southerly facing and enclosed by timber panel fencing with direct access to the garage and timber storage outbuilding, which leads through to two driveways. Mainly laid to patio with shingle surround and an array of mature flower and shrub borders. Patio seating area with feature pergola with a further raised side patio with timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Great Shelford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Great Shelford for full details and further information.