1 bed flat for saleGoldwire Lane, Monmouth NP25
Points of interest
- Overmonnow C.P. School0.4 miles
- Monmouth School0.4 miles
- Lydney Harbour11.4 miles
- Sharpness Old Docks11.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Upper Floor Apartment with the Benefit of a Lift
- Over 60's Retirement Apartment
- One Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Living / Dining Room Leading to the Kitchen
- Communal Areas Including Laundry Room and Residents Lounge
- On Site Manager
- House to sell? Call us today for more information on how we can get you moving!
Offered with no onward chain, this retirement apartment has lovely views, attractive communal gardens and a contemporary walk in shower room.
Monmouth town centre is within walking distance, offering a wide range of shops and amenities including doctors, library and leisure centre. There is a convenience store a stones throw away from the apartment for the daily essentials.
The apartment is offered with no onward chain and has a pleasant outlook across rooftops. There is an entrance hall with airing cupboard, re-fitted shower room, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, the living room is a good size and benefits from a television point and plenty of natural light. The kitchen is off the living room and also has been upgraded in the last few years and has space for all the essentials.
Homeforge House has contemporary residents lounge which is the hub of the block, with regular coffee mornings and get together's for all to enjoy. There is a warden on site as well as communal laundry areas that are free to use.
Secure electric doors into:
Communal Entrance Hallway
The communal entrance hall leads to the warden's office, residents lounge as well as the lift or staircases to the second floor.
Lift/or Stairs To Second Floor
Ceiling light, panic alarm, airing cupboard with water tank and shelving, doors to living room, bedroom and shower room.
Living Room 17' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.12m )
PVC Double glazed window over looking side aspect, TV point, telephone point, carpet, electric heater, power and light. Archway to:
Kitchen 7' x 5' 4" ( 2.13m x 1.63m )
PVC Double glazed window to front aspect, up graded fitted units and appliances to include a range of eye level and floor mounted units with laminate work surfaces over and fully tiled walls, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for fridge, eye level microwave oven, two ring electric hob. Power and light.
Bedroom 12' 1" excluding wardrobe x 9' ( 3.68m excluding wardrobe x 2.74m )
PVC Double glazed window over looking side aspect, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, electric heater, carpet, power and wall lights.
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.68m )
Newly re-fitted with large walk in corner shower cubicle with electric shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, fitted mirror wall mounted storage unit, Aqua boarded walls, extractor fan and spot lights.
Homeforge House is surrounded by immaculately maintained gardens for use by all the residents, with lawned areas, shrubbery borders and seating areas. There are visitor parking spaces for use on a first come, first served basis.
Off road parking.
Services/ Agents Note:
Mains electric, water and drainage are connected to the property. The water rates are included in the service charge and the property is heated electric heaters.
Over 60's Retirement Apartment.
Guest Suite is availble on request.
Please ask for further information regarding the leasehold, management charges and ground rent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Monmouth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Monmouth for full details and further information.