3 bed detached house for sale Nether Hall Close, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury CO10
Points of interest
- Great Waldingfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.2 miles
- Acton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.1 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)2.3 miles
- Bures5.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedroom
- Detached Garage
- Corner plot garden
- Popular village
- Ground floor cloakroom
Sat in a private position within this popular village is this attractive three bedroom detached home offering a spacious lounge and family kitchen/diner, and enhanced with parking and garage.
Great Waldingfield is approximately 2 miles from the market town of Sudbury and offers a village pub, general store/post office and a primary school. There is easy access from the village to Colchester, via the A134, where there is a mainline railway station linking to London Liverpool Street.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Understairs cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, radiator.
Window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.30m )
Windows to front and side aspects. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 2" x 9' 7" ( 5.54m x 2.92m )
Windows to side and rear aspects and french doors leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Butler sink set into worktop. Integral range style cooker with hood over. Space for appliances.
Window to side aspect. Stairs rising from entrance hall;. Radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 6" + recess ( 3.61m x 3.20m + recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Access to loft.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower over. Heated towel rail.
The front is predominantly laid to shingle for parking and there is also extra parking in front of the garage.
The rear garden has seating areas with the remainder being predominantly laid to lawn. Door leading to garage.
Garage 17' 6" x 7' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.24m )
Up and over doors. Power and light connected. Pitched roof.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.