3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lowden, Chippenham SN15
Points of interest
- St Mary's RC Primary School0.1 miles
- Ivy Lane Primary School0.4 miles
- Chippenham0.8 miles
- Melksham5.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Wood Burner
If you are looking for a property with good access to the M4 Junction 17, Chippenham Town Centre and the mainline train station then this is the property for you, the property also boasts a lovely wood burner for those cosy evenings. An internal viewing is a must!
A superbly presented Victorian three bedroom semi-detached property within close walking distance of the town centre. There is also excellent access to the M4 and train station which is main line to London Paddington. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge with feature woodburner, stylish kitchen, cloakroom and conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a good size family bathroom. At the rear there is a private garden, patio area and decking area which leads to the gated access to the front..
The property is just a short walk away from the town and all amenities which include a public library and the pleasant Monkton Park with a nine hole golf course and riverside walks and cycleways. There is convenient pedestrian access to the mainline railway station (London Paddington - approx. 75 minutes). The M4 motorway, the A4 and the A420 offer excellent motor commuting to the major centres of Bath, Bristol, Swindon & London. There is a good choice of private schooling and Chippenham also offers excellent seconday schools and primary schools, together with further education at Wiltshire College.
Lounge 12' x 18' 10" ( 3.66m x 5.74m )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Conservatory 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 3.76m max x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Chippenham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Chippenham for full details and further information.