1 bed flat for saleNottingham Road, Ripley DE5
Points of interest
- St John's CofE Primary School0.3 miles
- Lons Infant School0.4 miles
- Ambergate3.3 miles
- Alfreton3.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sold With Vacant Possession
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 125 Year Lease Commencing December 2015
- Second Floor
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Additional Study Area
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
A well-presented second floor apartment in the heart of Ripley Town Centre. This property offers plenty of versatile living accommodation and briefly comprises of: Study area, lounge diner, kitchen, utility room / WC, spacious landing, bedroom and bathroom.
** sold with vacant possession ** A well-presented second floor apartment in the heart of Ripley Town Centre. This property offers plenty of versatile living accommodation and briefly comprises of: Study area, lounge diner, kitchen, utility room / WC, spacious landing, bedroom and bathroom. The property has double glazing, gas central heating and comes with the added advantage of allocated parking accessed via double gates from a side road. An internal viewing of this well presented property is highly recommended.
Accessed via the communal staircase, leading to further stairs into the apartment and the study area. With ceiling spotlights and a radiator.
Study 6' 4" max x 10' ( 1.93m max x 3.05m )
With carpet flooring, a velux window, one ceiling light and radiator. The study is open to the lounge diner area.
Lounge Diner 19' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, an opening to the kitchen, door to the utility room and stairs to the landing. In addition there are three ceiling lights, a radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, a stainless steel sink drainer unit and tiling to the splashback. With a single electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for a fridge freezer, vinyl flooring and one ceiling light.
Utility Room / WC 8' 2" x 4' 3" ( 2.49m x 1.30m )
With a double glazed Velux window, vinyl flooring, base unit cupboards with complementary work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink with tiling to the splashback. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine, a low level WC and a wall mounted combi boiler.
With carpet flooring, a double glazed velux window, ceiling light and doors to the bedroom and storage cupboard. This good sized landing area can be used as a dressing area off the bedroom.
Bedroom 16' 4" plus recess x 11' 7" max ( 4.98m plus recess x 3.53m max )
With a double glazed window to the side, velux window, two ceiling lights and a radiator. A door leads into the en-suite bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin and P shaped bath with electric shower over. With a double glazed velux window, vinyl flooring and one ceiling light.
The apartment is accessed via a communal door with intercom entry system. To the rear of the property is one allocated parking space for this property.
The apartment is leasehold and is being sold with a 125 year lease which commenced in December 2015.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Ripley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Ripley for full details and further information.