5 bed detached house for sale Tottington Close, Thetford IP24
Points of interest
- Drake Primary School and Nursery0.2 miles
- Thetford0.3 miles
- Norwich Road Academy0.4 miles
- Brandon5.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Five bedrooms
- Driveway to the front of the garage
- Garage to the rear
- Enclosed rear garden
- En-suite to the Master bedroom
Located in a sought after area, close to a range of schools, the leisure centre and the town centre. This 5 bedroom, 3 storey home has an en-suite to the master, an enclosed garden, a single garage and off street parking!
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Nearby Thetford Forest offers the ultimate outdoor playground for family days out. This vast pine plantation is cross-crossed with a maze of walking and cycling trails that are perfect for spending a day losing yourself in nature. At the heart of it all is the High Lodge Visitor Centre which offers bike hire for the energetic, Segway for the more adventurous and Go Ape for those who dare.
Door to the front, a radiator and a stairway leading to the first floor landing, with a cupboard under the stairs.
Lounge 24' 2" x 10' 11" ( 7.37m x 3.33m )
Window to the front. TV point, two radiators and sliding doors into the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 10" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.23m Max )
Window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with work surfaces over. 1 and a half bowl sink with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher plus space for a fridge/freezer. Electric oven with a gas hob and an extractor hood over, as well as the central heating boiler.
Door to the rear. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Low level WC, hand wash basin and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.32m Max x 2.79m Max )
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Low level WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.49m Max )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
Two windows toward the rear. Radiator.
Window to front aspect. Low level WC, hand wash basin, bath tub with shower over, an extractor fan, radiator and a shaving point.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 14' 11" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.40m Max )
Velux style window to the front. Radiator. Parts of this room do have restricted head room.
Bedroom Five 14' 11" Max x 7' 9" Plus Recess ( 4.55m Max x 2.36m Plus Recess )
Velux style window to the rear. Radiator.
Low level WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and a radiator.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.31m x 2.51m )
Located around to the rear of the property - with electricity and lighting.
Mostly laid to lawn, with a decking area, enclosed with a wall surround.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Thetford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Thetford for full details and further information.