Offers in region of£240,000
3 bed semi-detached house for sale Houghton Lane, North Pickenham, Swaffham PE37
Points of interest
- Ashill Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.9 miles
- Necton VA Primary School2.1 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing17.7 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing17.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- 16'5" conservatory & ground floor w.c
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed, spacious rear garden
- Stunning field views to both front & rear aspects
- UPVC double glazed windows & gas fired central heating
- Semi-rural village location
- No onward chain!
>> no onward chain! A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached house, located in a semi-rural position within the popular village of North Pickenham. The property boasts a 13'1" lounge, conservatory, well-proportioned gardens, off-road parking and far-reaching field views to both front and rear aspects!
We are delighted to present to the market this 3 bedroom semi-detached house, set in the well-regarded village of North Pickenham, with lovely countryside views to both front and rear aspects.
In brief, the ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, rear hall, conservatory and cloakroom. This is complemented on the first floor by three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Outside, a brick-weave driveway provides off-road parking and there are front and rear gardens.
Offered with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale.
UPVC part double glazed external entrance door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, carpet flooring, doors opening to the lounge and rear hallway, further door opening to:
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with granite effect work surfaces over, inset 1 1/5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for oven with concealed cooker hood over, space for under-counter fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed internal window to the rear aspect.
Carpet flooring, door opening to the ground floor w.c, further door opening to:
Conservatory 16' 5" x 9' ( 5.00m x 2.74m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed French style doors opening to the rear garden.
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising low level w.c and wall mounted hand wash basin, tiled splash backs and surrounds, shaver point, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, carpet flooring, doors opening to all bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Radiator, television point, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect with stunning field views.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Radiator, television point, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, wall mounted hand wash basin and wood panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
The property is approached over a brick-weave driveway, which provides off-road parking with double gates allowing vehicular access to the rear garden. The remainder of the front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a hedge boundary and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The fully enclosed and well-proportioned rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with various plant and shrub bed borders, mature hedges, three timber garden storage sheds and a greenhouse.
There are wonderful countryside views to both front and rear aspects, which can only be appreciated by viewing the property.
North Pickenham is a semi-rural mid-Norfolk village situated just 4 miles from the historic market town of Swaffham. The village has a karting centre, a church, The Blue Lion public house and a playing field. The former primary school is now running as a community hub, providing regular meetings and events including bingo, carpet bowls, table tennis and a youth club, to name a few. Further amenities and facilities can be found in nearby Swaffham, which is a bustling town with a range of amenities including doctors and dental surgeries, primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, smaller independent shops, public library, golf club and the imposing church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul at the heart of the town, as well as the thriving Saturday market.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band B.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
Leave Swaffham via North Pickenham Road and continue along for a few miles, taking the first turning for the village, signposted 'North Pickenham'. Proceed along, entering North Pickenham along 'The Street' and take the right hand turn at The Blue Lion public house onto Houghton Lane. Continue along and the property will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Swaffham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Swaffham for full details and further information.