2 bed cottage for sale Goose Green, Ashill, Thetford IP25
Points of interest
- Ashill Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.1 miles
- Parker's Church of England Primary School1.7 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing19.5 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing19.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom brick & flint terraced cottage
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Rear hall/utility area
- Enclosed rear garden
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Non-estate village location, with stunning views over The Green
An attractive 2 bedroom brick & flint cottage, overlooking The Green within this popular village, which lies almost mid-way between the bustling market towns of Swaffham and Watton. The property further benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, cosy lounge with open fireplace & an enclosed rear garden!
We are delighted to present to the market this non-estate 2 bedroom brick & flint mid-terraced cottage, located within the well-regarded village of Ashill. With beautiful views over the village Green, the property also benefits from a well-tendered, enclosed rear garden.
In brief, the internal ground floor accommodation comprises of a lounge with feature open fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, rear hall/utility area and contemporary fitted shower room. This is complemented on the first floor by two good sized bedrooms, both off the landing area. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further boasts gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
Appealing to an assortment of buyers including downsizers, first time buyers, retirees and small families alike, internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale!
Part double glazed external entrance door opening to:
Lounge 12' 3" max x 11' 8" ( 3.73m max x 3.56m )
Feature open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 9' 8" ( 3.73m max x 2.95m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with wood effect work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in electric oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood over, space for under-counter fridge and freezer, staircase rising to the first floor landing, vinyl flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Rear Hall / Utility Area
A range of wall mounted fitted units, wood effect work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Ground Floor Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, part tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access, doors opening to both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 11" max ( 3.73m x 3.63m max )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect with lovely views over the village Green.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect with distant field views.
The front aspect of the property boasts wonderful views over the village Green.
The fully enclosed and well-tendered rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio seating area, shingle area, decorative flower bed borders, timber garden storage shed and rear access gate.
Ashill is a village located just under 4 miles from the bustling town of Watton and 6 miles from the historic market town of Swaffham. There is a public house/restaurant, a parish church that dates from the 14th century and a store providing general groceries and convenience items, opening from early morning to late in the evening. The village centres on the green and a lovely duck pond. The community centre complex provides Ashill with a main event hall and a large grassed playing field for sporting activities. The village also has facilities that cater for a wide age-range from a toddlers club and the bowls club (indoor and outdoor) at the Old Hall Leisure Centre, which also has a fully licensed function suite and two bars.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band A.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
Leave Swaffham via North Pickenham Road towards the village of North Pickenham and continue through Station Road in Holme Hale. At the old railway bridge, turn right onto Hale Road and proceed along into the village of Ashill, passing the convenience store. Turn left onto The Green and then take the next right. At the junction, bear right and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Swaffham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Swaffham for full details and further information.