3 bed detached bungalow for sale Delph Road, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12
Points of interest
- Long Sutton Primary School0.6 miles
- The Peele Community College1.3 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.9 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing12.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Non Estate Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Attractive Practical Acre Gardens
- Large Conservatory and Coved Patio
- Tadem Double Garage
- Modern Accomodation
enjoy the summer!This Detached Spacious Bungalow is set within an acre of Garden with large Conservatory and Covered Patio Area ideal for enjoying those summer nights with family and friends. Call Jodie today to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
An Acre Garden with Sitting Areas, Covered Patio and Summer Houses too this Detached Spacious Bungalow has much to offer. With modern accommodation and Detached Tandem Double Garage located in a semi rural location but within easy distance of the popular Market Town Centre of Long Sutton. Viewings are available immediately. Call William H Brown on to book your visit.
having double glazed door to front, radiator, tiled floor, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge 20' 7" x 13' 3" ( 6.27m x 4.04m )
having triple glazed window to front, attractive fireplace with multi fuel burner, coved and textured ceiling, two ceiling roses.
Open Plankitchen/ Diner 22' 6" x 11' 1" Min ( 6.86m x 3.38m Min )
having a range of units at wall and base level, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Built in electric oven induction hob and cooker hood over. Telephone point, TV point. Plumbing for dishwasher. Triple glazed window to rear and double glazed window to side. Half glazed UPVC door to rear, french doors to conservatory. Ceiling lights, coved and textured ceiling, tiled floor. Continues into utility area
Utility Area 11' 1" x 5' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.65m )
with matching units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
Conservatory 24' 4" x 9' 9" ( 7.42m x 2.97m )
of UPVC construction, with french doors to garden, 2 ceiling fan/lights, tiled floor. TV point and electric points.
with loft access, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.94m )
having triple glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
having window to side, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Tiled floor, Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
having triple glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
having double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, WC, wash hand basin. Radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
he property stands on a plot of approximately 1 acre (subject to survey) and comprises of low level walling to the front with decorative wrought iron on the top and a pair of wrought iron entrance gates giving access to gravelled driveway with turning head, lawned garden. Driveway leading to Tandem Garage 31' x 8'11" with electric up and over door, power and light. Storm porch to front of property with paved pathways around property. There is a large patio to the immediate rear of the property with a further patio with pergola over. The garden is set to two areas, one lanscaped with patio area housed in a telescopic retractable stainless steel cover with safety glass. Pine log cabin 12' x 12' with power and light.. Fence with five bar gate giving access to further nature area set to grass with young trees. Greenhouse. Outside lights, cold water supply. The property benefits from open views to front and rear.
The bottom part of the garden is Agricultural Land.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton continue into West Street. At the T junction turn left and continue to the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A17 heading towards Boston. Take the first turn left into Delph Road finding the property on the left hand side of the road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Long Sutton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Long Sutton for full details and further information.