3 bed terraced house for sale Ironbridge Road, Tongwynlais, Cardiff CF15
Points of interest
- Tongwynlais Primary School0.1 miles
- Ty Coryton0.7 miles
- Radyr0.9 miles
- Taffs Well1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Tongwynlais village location
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Close to the taff trail
- Close to A470 and M4
Presenting this three bedroom mid terrace family home in the heart of Tongwynlais. Comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/Diner, first floor landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Close to Castell Coch and with excellent links to the M4 motorway, Cardiff & the A470.
Peter Alan are offering to the market this three bedroom mid terrace property located in an excellent spot with excellent transport links. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/Diner, first floor landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms. A Tongwynlais Village location this property and in the shadow of the iconic Castall Coch with all its history and beauty we therefore recommend internal inspections.
Obscure glass front entrance door leading to a spacious hallway, staircase leading to the first floor, obscure glass double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, under stair storage area. Door leading to lounge, open to kitchen.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 12' max ( 4.24m max x 3.66m max )
Large UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace to centre, carpeted flooring, opening to open plan kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" max x 18' 5" max ( 5.03m max x 5.61m max )
Open plan kitchen/diner with kitchen comprising fully fitted kitchen with base units with contrasting wall mounted cupboards and worktops over, space for a fridge freezer, space with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink inset drainer with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks, integrated fitted oven and separate grill, fitted gas hob to surface with cooker hood over, tiled flooring, spacious dining area, door leading on to the rear garden, UPVC patio doors from the dining area to the rear garden, vinyl flooring to dining area, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing, doors leading to all bedrooms and family bathroom, access to loft hatch, fitted airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.51m max x 3.73m max )
Double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe, large UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.76m max x 2.72m max )
A further double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.41m max x 2.41m max )
A single bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 11" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.11m max x 1.73m max )
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., radiator, obscure glass UPVC double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Enclosed front garden, low maintenance and comprising wall boundaries, laid to lawn, bushed and shrubs to side. On street parking. Driveway to the side for off road parking and access to the garage.
Garage 15' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.72m max x 2.95m max )
In front of the garage there is a driveway providing off road parking. Ideal for use as a workshop, plenty of storage space, up and over door.
Large enclosed westerly facing rear garden, low maintenance and comprising paved patio area, Astro turf to rear, stoned sides with flower beds and mature shrubs, wall and fence boundaries, water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Whitchurch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Whitchurch for full details and further information.