2 bed terraced house for sale Eva Street, Neath SA11
Points of interest
- Gnoll Primary School0.3 miles
- Alderman Davies CIW Primary School0.4 miles
- Neath0.4 miles
- Briton Ferry1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- In Need of Modernisation
- Mid Terrace Home
- Two Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Garage To The Rear
- No On Going Chain
In need of modernisation and located within close proximity of Neath Town with its amenities is this mid terrace home with garage to the rear. Hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the potential on offer
Located within a side street in Neath and within close proximity to amenities including shops, transport links and train station is this mid terraced home. The property is in need of modernisation and benefits from a garage to the rear. Entrance porch leading to the hallway, two reception rooms and a kitchen. On the first floor there is a bathroom and two bedrooms. There is a courtyard to the side of the side of the property along with the garage. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the potential on offer.
Half tiled walls. Fitted carpet. Access to the hall.
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor. Dado rail. Access to the two reception rooms
Lounge 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Window to the front. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Picture rail
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Window to the rear. Fitted carpet. Fire and surround. Radiator. Two storage cupboards. Access to the kitchen
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Comprising of sink and drainer, wall cupboard. Space for appliances. Under stairs cupboard and access to pantry/cupboard. Window and door to the side
Fitted carpet. Access to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Store cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.97m )
Two windows to the front. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.51m )
Window to the rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Cupboard housing the boiler
Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and Wc. Cupboard. Radiator Window to the side
Courtyard garden to the side of the property accessed via the kitchen. Access to the garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Neath. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Neath for full details and further information.