Studio for sale Ferry Court, Cardiff CF11
Points of interest
- Channel View Waterbus Stop0.5 miles
- St Paul's C.I.W. Primary School0.7 miles
- Sovereign Quay Waterbus Stop0.7 miles
- Mount Stuart Primary0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Third Floor Studio Apartment
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living Room Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Allocated Parking Space
A good opportunity for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this third floor studio apartment in this popular residential development at Prospect Place .The property enjoys 24 hour concierge and access to swimming pool and gym with allocated parking space.
An ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this well presented third floor studio apartment in this popular residential development in ferry court .The property has been recently decorated throughout with accommodation briefly comprising hallway, open plan living room /bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.The property has allocated parking space and enjoys access to swimming pool, gym and 24 hour concierge.Viewing by appointment .
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Enter into hallway with lift and stairs to all floors and mailboxes.
Enter into hallway with door entry phone.Door into bathroom .Open plan into living area .Built in storage cupboard.
Living Room/bedroom 15' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.09m )
Well presented living room/bedroom /Double French doors opening onto Juliet balcony.Fitted carpet .Wall heater .Built in wardrobe with sliding doors housing hot water aerial point.Doorway into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.60m )
Fitted kitchen with range of units and matching worktop surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback.Concealed spotlights to ceiling.Appliances included are extractor hood, ceramic hob and oven fridge freezer and washing machine.Extractor fan.
Walk in double shower cubicle .Low level wc and wash hand basin.Dual shaving socket .Vanity cupboard and mirror.Tiled floor.Concealed spotlights to ceiling.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Penarth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Penarth for full details and further information.