2 bed terraced house for sale Old School Close, Georgetown, Merthyr Tydfil CF48
Points of interest
- Cyfarthfa Park Primary School0.3 miles
- Caedraw Primary School0.6 miles
- Merthyr Tydfil0.6 miles
- Pentre-Bach2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Chain free
- Off road parking
- Sought after area
- Great transport links
Call to book appointment
Do not miss the chance on purchasing this fantastic two bedroom mid terraced property pleasantly situated on sought after residential development within a short distance of the Town Centre, Cyfarthfa Park & local amenities.
Peter Alan Merthyr are please to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase this Two bedroom Property in a sought after area. Perfect opportunity for a first time buyer or small family looking for more space. Not only does this property have ample parking but it is also walking distance into town centre.
The property comprises of an Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, conservatory to the ground floor and Two bedroom and family bathroom to the second floor. Finally a low maintenance garden to the rear.
Call to book Viewing on Entrance
Double glazed door to front into hallway, staircase to landing, wooden laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, wooden laminate flooring, textured ceiling, wall heater, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.34m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, matching wall and base units, built in oven, gas hob with fan, sink / drainer with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs with roll top work surfaces, tiled floor, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed conservatory leading onto rear garden.
Textured ceiling, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, built in mirror sliding wardrobes, wood block flooring, textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, textured ceiling, wooden laminate flooring, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level wc, hand basin set into vanity unit, shower over panelled bath, fully tiled, towel rail radiator.
Front garden with driveway for off road parking.
Patio and artificial grass with rear lane gated access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.