3 bed terraced house for sale Callis Street, Clare, Sudbury CO10
Points of interest
- Clare Community Primary School0.1 miles
- Stour Valley Community School0.4 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)7.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Town Centre Location
- No onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular market town location
no onward chain! A three Grade II listed bedroom cottage situated in the popular market town of Clare. The property offers an enclosed rear garden and first floor bathroom.
Clare is a small town in Suffolk alongside the River Stour, surrounded by beautiful countryside. Clare offers a range of amenities including a primary and secondary school, doctor's surgery, post office, Co-Op store and many other shops, together with a selection of pubs and restaurants. The market towns of Sudbury and Haverhill are within driving distance and offer further amenities. Sudbury railway station has links to London Liverpool Street.
Door to front aspect and door leading to:-
Lounge / Diner 16' 9" x 15' 5" ( 5.11m x 4.70m )
Sash window to front aspect. Feature fireplace, exposed beams and beamed partition. Radiator.
Scullery 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
Window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace, storage cupboard, radiator. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Window and stable door to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of wooden work surface, Sink and drainer unit with miser tap and one and a half bowl. Integral oven and hob with hood over.
Stairs rising to first floor.
Access to loft, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Sash window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Sash window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator, built in cupboard.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap. Radiator.
The low maintenance rear garden is predominantly laid to block paving with beds to border. There is also an building used as a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, space for a tumble drier, and power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.