2 bed detached bungalow for sale Croft Lane, Diss IP22
Points of interest
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.4 miles
- Roydon Primary School0.6 miles
- Diss1 miles
- Eccles Road8.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage with Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
A detached bungalow that is situated close to Diss town centre within walking distance to amenities. This property boasts from a kitchen, two spacious reception rooms, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Enclosed rear garden, garage and off road parking for multiple cars.
Croft Lane is just 0.5 miles from the Diss town centre. The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with a primary and high school, post office, gp surgeries, banks, local shops, three supermarkets and a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail link to London in just 90 minutes.
Dual aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed door and door leading in to the hallway.
Loft access which is insulated and boarded, doors leading to;
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window and side aspect double glazed window with fitted blinds, radiator, fireplace with gas fire, carpet, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, radiator, spaces for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. Door to pantry.
Side aspect double glazed window, wash hand basin, wc, corner shower cubicle and fully tiled walls.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, rear aspect double glazed door and carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet, .
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wash hand basin and wc in vanity unit, tiled bath with electric shower over, built in storage and fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a brick weaved driveway with off road parking for multiple cars, a laid lawn area with mature planted trees.
The rear garden features a laid to lawn area with a paved patio area making this a great spot to relax in throughout the year, various greenhouses and garden sheds.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 10" ( 5.16m x 2.69m )
Council Tax Band: C
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.