2 bed detached bungalow for sale The Paddock, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield HD5
Points of interest
- Kirkheaton Primary School0.6 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Huddersfield)1 miles
- Deighton1.5 miles
- Mirfield1.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000**
- Very Quiet Location
- Ideal For Downsizers
- Close To Bus Stop
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Ready To Move In To
- Solar Panels Which Are Owned
**Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000** This perfect property is situated in a very quiet location ideal for those looking to downsize and close to bus stop. The property has beautifully landscaped gardens and is ready to be move straight into. Solar panels are also owned.
The property is located in Kirkheaton, a highly regarded suburb, three miles north east of Huddersfield. The village of Kirkheaton offers a well regarded primary school, an array of local amenities and good access to the M62 and M1 motorway networks. Being on a direct route to the town centre of Huddersfield and the surrounding villages of Lepton and Almondbury both also providing well regarded schooling.
Side door leading to hallway with radiator and further doors to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom. There is a loft access with pull down ladder leading to a generous sized loft space being boarded and has electric.
Lounge 10' 5" x 16' 10" ( 3.17m x 5.13m )
This spacious living area comprises marble effect fire surround with electric living flame effect fire, ceiling spotlights, radiator, double glazed window to the front and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" max recess x 9' 8" ( 2.57m max recess x 2.95m )
Good sized kitchen area with base and wall units, space for fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine, sink unit with drainer and taps, lino flooring, built-in cupboards, small radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed windows to the front and side, door to side entrance being single glazed.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 12' 9" max recess ( 3.17m x 3.89m max recess )
Spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and fitted cupboards, double radiator, double glazed windows and door leading out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' max recess ( 3.07m x 3.35m max recess )
Double bedroom with double radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with electric power shower, wash hand basin with vanity cabinet below, back to walk W.C, wall mounted heated towel warmer/radiator, double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear.
Low maintenance, landscaped front garden with flower borders. To the rear is also a landscaped rear garden with ponds, hedges and patio area.
There is a driveway leading to single garage with side access door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.