3 bed terraced house for sale Hawes Avenue, Quarmby, Huddersfield HD3
Points of interest
- Reinwood Infant and Nursery School0.1 miles
- Reinwood Community Junior School0.1 miles
- Lockwood1.4 miles
- Huddersfield1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000
- Great Family Home With Plenty Of Kerb Appeal
- Will Suit Families Of All Ages
- Modern Dining Kitchen and Bathroom
- Presented For Sale In A Walk-In Condition
- Spacious Light Property With Good Ceiling Heights
- Well Presented Front and Rear Gardens
Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000
The wonderful family home provides plenty of kerb appeal and will suit families of all ages. The property is presented to a walk-in condition providing spacious light and plenty of ceiling head height. Well presented gardens to the front and rear.
Quarmby is a district of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. It is situated 2 miles west of Huddersfield town centre between Oakes, Paddock and Longwood. Having access to convenient amenities and the hustle bustle of Huddersfield town centre, plus access to the M62 motorway network for those needing to commute.
Entrance door with further door leading to lounge. Laminate floor, radiator, and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.60m x 4.24m )
Beautifully decorated living area provides warmth and comfort comprising veneer flooring, feature fireplace with log burning style electric fire, picture rail, radiator, four panelled door to hallway and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 7' 11" extending to x 18' 4" ( 2.41m extending to x 5.59m )
Good sized modern kitchen comprising a good range of fitted gloss fronted base and wall units with underlights, granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor above and microwave/grill matching the oven. Built-in fridge freezer, space for washing machine, feature sink with drainer and mixer tap, feature wall mounted radiator, fitted breakfast island, Veneer flooring, T.V port, double glazed window and door to the rear plus a small frosted glazed window to the rear. Door to understairs storage.
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom. Access to part boarded loft.
Bedroom One 10' 1" to chimney breast x 13' 1" ( 3.07m to chimney breast x 3.99m )
Spacious double bedroom with coved ceiling, ceiling rose and centre light, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 11" plus door recess ( 2.92m x 2.72m plus door recess )
Double room with radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" inc bulkhead x 9' 1" max ( 2.03m inc bulkhead x 2.77m max )
Single room with radiator and double glazed window to front.
Modern bathroom suite comprising p-shaped bath with waterfall tap and pressure shower, curved shower screen, wall mounted hand basin with cupboard beneath, wall mounted vanity cabinet, low flush W.C, ceiling spotlights, heated towel warmer/radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, extractor and two double glazed frosted windows to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned area enclosed by hedges, path leading to front door and small wall. To the rear is a lawned garden with decked areas to the top and bottom of the garden enclosed by hedges. There is also a small garden shed with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.