4 bed terraced house for sale Bellevue Terrace, Pembroke Dock SA72
Points of interest
- St Mary's V.R.C. School0.3 miles
- Pennar Community School0.3 miles
- Pembroke Dock0.5 miles
- Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Deceptively Spacious
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Wood Burners
- Two Bathrooms
- Detached Garage
- Convenient Location
- Virtual Tour Available
- Gas Central Heating
A deceptively spacious, well presented and characterful 3/4 bedroom terraced property ideally located only a two-minute walk into Pembroke Dock Town, close to local schools and amenities.
This property briefly consists of: Entrance hall, two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom with corner bath, separate shower room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, attic room/double bedroom 4, rear enclosed courtyard and detached garage. This property further benefits from gas central heating.
- Marble effect tiled flooring, high ceilings with decorative ceiling rose, 2 radiators, under stair storage space, stairs leading to first floor, wooden panelled door leading to:
Front Reception Room
- Front facing bay window, feature brick fireplace with wood burner and wooden mantelpiece, radiator and oak flooring, decorative ceiling rose.
Rear Reception Room/ Office
- Feature brick fireplace with wooden mantelpiece, wood burner, radiator, window to the rear, oak flooring, decorative ceiling rose.
- Feature brick fireplace with gas fire, window to the side, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling rose.
- A range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, built in fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob, extractor fan, tiled flooring, radiator. PVC door leading to rear courtyard and detached garage.
First Floor consists of:
- Good size shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc, towel heater, extractor fan, window to the side, lino flooring.
- Corner bath suite, wash hand basin and wc, towel heater, extractor fan, window to the side, tiled floor to ceiling.
Hallway leading to:
Double Bedroom 1
- Bay window to the front of the property, radiator, carpeted.
Double Bedroom 2
- Window to the rear of the property, radiator, carpeted.
- Window to the front of the property, radiator, carpeted.
Stairway leading to:
Attic Room / Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom with built in eaves, radiator, 2 velux windows, carpeted.
- Rear enclosed brick courtyard with outside tap leading to:
- Electric opening door, electric power points, wooden work surface and shelving.
- EPC Rating: D - 68
- Council Tax Band: C - £1301.90
- Parking: On Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- We are advised this property is of Freehold Tenure
4 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Drysdale Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Drysdale Properties for full details and further information.