2 bed terraced house for saleYnyscynon Street, Cwmbach, Aberdare CF44
Points of interest
- Cwmbach Community Primary0.2 miles
- Cwmbach C.I.W. Primary School0.5 miles
- Cwmbach0.5 miles
- Aberdare1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Three Reception Rooms
Two bedroom house for sale! Great location! Call today to view! Great potential!
Two bedroom double fronted mid terrace house for sale in a highly regarded area of Aberdare. Within close proximity to the property you have access to local amenities such as the local convenience store, Aberdare golf club and local schooling. Further benefits include good transport links, making this a great spot for commuters.
The property comprises of, Entrance into main lounge, second reception room, large kitchen, bathroom just off the kitchen and lovely size conservatory. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms. The rear garden is enclosed via wooden fence, with gate onto further garden.
Entrance into lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.40m )
Window to front. Stairs to first floor in lounge. Access to second reception room & kitchen.
Second Reception Room 13' 9" x 7' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.21m )
Window to front.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.99m )
Access to family bathroom, rear garden and conservatory.
Window to rear. Bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' ( 3.73m x 2.13m )
Window to side, French doors to rear garden.
Window to side. Access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Window to front. Two storage cupboards, one housing combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.18m )
Window to front.
On street parking.
Large enclosed rear garden secured via fence, gate leading onto further garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.