3 bed detached bungalow for sale Millfield, Ashill, Thetford IP25
Points of interest
- Ashill Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.4 miles
- Parker's Church of England Primary School1.9 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing19.3 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing19.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Offered For Sale With no onward chain!
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- 20'11" Conservatory Room
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Well Tendered Front & Rear Gardens
- Brickweave Driveway & Garage
- Popular Village Location
A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow, situated within the well served village of Ashill. Further boasting gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, spacious conservatory room, master bedroom en suite, front & rear gardens, driveway, garage and much more...
Ashill is a thriving village, enjoying having its own public house and primary school, located a short distance from the market towns of Dereham and Swaffham. Swaffham offers a range of shopping facilities including a Waitrose supermarket.
There is easy access from Ashill to the A47, which is the Norwich Road, allowing further opportunity to enjoy the facilities that the city of Norwich offers, including a variety of shops, supermarkets and a train station allowing direct rail links to London Liverpool Street. In addition there are airport facilities at Norwich Airport.
External entrance door to front aspect, tiled flooring and double glazed windows.
Living Room 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
With electric fireplace and surround, carpet flooring, wall lights, double glazed window to front aspect and door leading to;
Kitchen 16' x 10' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.17m )
A range of wall and base units with gloss work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap above, tiled splashbacks, Zanussi built-in double electric oven with induction hob and stainless steel cooker hood above, integrated washing machine, fridge / freezer and microwave, recessed lights, tiled flooring, storage cupboards, breakfast bar, double glazed window to front aspect and door leading to side aspect.
Brick & UPVC construction with tiled flooring and patio doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
With carpet flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to;
Suite comprising low level W.C, hand wash vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, walk-in shower cubicle, tiled flooring and obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.58m )
With carpet flooring and double doors leading to conservatory.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
With carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Partially tiled suite comprising low level W.C, hand wash basin, walk-in shower cubicle, tiled flooring and obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
To the front of the property, a brick-weave driveway provides off-road parking and access to the garage. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn with a range of plant and shrubs and low level timber fencing enclosing.
A side gate provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area and pathway.
With power, light and up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Watton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Watton for full details and further information.