Sold STC

POA

1 bed flat for sale
Church Farm, Church Street, Stratton, Swindon SN3

1 bed
1 bath
1 reception
Tenure:
Leasehold
Service charge:
Not available
Time remaining on lease:
87 years
Council tax band:
Not available
Ground rent:
Not available
  1. Property photo 1 of 11. Picture No. 03

Points of interest

Property location

Nearby amenities

  • Grange Junior School0.2 miles
  • Grange Infants' School0.3 miles
  • Swindon (Wilts)2.1 miles

These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.

Features and description

  • Leasehold
One bedroom - over 60's only - no onward chain - ground floor - retirement living - communal area - resident parking - stratton

Within the heart of Stratton, we have this one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment. The location is perfect for those who like to walk to get a morning paper or stroll to one of the local pubs.

The apartment is neutral throughout and offers a large open plan lounge diner, kitchen, a sizeable bedroom with built in wardrobe and large three-piece shower room. It also boasts a large storage pantry.

The property is being sold as a 70% share and the remaining 30% will be owned by Sanctuary. The accommodation is fitted with sanctuary 365 and emergency pull chords, a warden is on site and benefits from communal areas such as laundry room and seating areas and beautiful shared gardens.

The grounds are maintained by sanctuary and is a very pleasant environment, the building itself has a lift and benefits from gas and electric and a private car park for resident parking.

This property is leasehold property and please also note that the purchaser cannot own another property, if they do, this must be sold prior or simultaneously with the purchase of the above property.

We highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate what this apartment offers!

Floor plans and tours

Floor plans (1)

Floor plan 1

Tours

No virtual tour available

Ask agent for virtual tour

More information

Report this listing

Want to swap your home for this one?

Get the ball rolling with an in-person agent valuation. It's free and there's no obligation to sell.

Listed by

Richard James Apartments & Investments

View agent properties
Logo of Richard James Apartments & Investments
Email agent

How much is my home worth?

Check price estimate online

Similar properties

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Richard James Apartments & Investments. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Richard James Apartments & Investments for full details and further information.