2 bed semi-detached house for sale John Street, Nantymoel, Bridgend CF32
Points of interest
- Nantymoel Primary School0.2 miles
- Ogmore Vale Primary1 miles
- Ton Pentre2.9 miles
- Treorchy3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No Ongoing Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Great Investment Opportunity
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this two bedroom end-terraced property offered for sale with no ongoing chain. This home benefits from two reception rooms and rear access via the lane. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home. Call description
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this two bedroom end-terraced property offered for sale with no ongoing chain. This home benefits from stunning views and rear access via lane. Brielfy comprising of entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge and kitchen. From the first floor landing lie two bedrooms and shower room. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home. Call to arrange your appointment or book online 24/7.
Double glazed door to front with obscured glass insert, fitted carpet
Sitting Room 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, feature fireplace
Lounge 15' x 11' 4" max ( 4.57m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, fire and surround, understairs storage cupboard
Double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, stainless steel sink, fitted wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine, tiled splashback
Fitted carpet, access to loft
Master Bedroom 10' 2" to fitted wardrobes x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.10m to fitted wardrobes x 2.79m plus recess )
Double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet, stunning views
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 6' 8" plus door recess ( 3.45m max x 2.03m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, airing cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, wc, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with screen, tiled splashback
To the rear of the property you will find an enclosed garden laid with chippings and a brick built storage shed, with rear access via lane
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Bridgend. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Bridgend for full details and further information.