2 bed terraced house for sale Miles Court, Gwaelod-Y-Garth, Cardiff CF15
Points of interest
- Ffynnon Taf Primary School0.3 miles
- Taffs Well0.3 miles
- Y G G Gwaelod y Garth0.4 miles
- Radyr2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Off road parking
- No chain
A modernised two double bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with off road parking and no ongoing chain, ideal for a first time buyer or downsizer.
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge and a modern fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances to the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with shower to the first floor. There is gas heating, double glazing, pretty easily maintainable gardens and off road parking. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with no ongoing chain.
Entrance Hall 5' 3" x 3' ( 1.60m x 0.91m )
Double glazed window and door, wall mounted fuse box, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, staircase to the first floor with recess, television point, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard concealing an 'Ideal' heating boiler, inset stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, radiator, tiled floor, textured ceiling.
Loft access, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, fitted double wardrobe, over stair cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a paneled bath with shower and screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage cupboard, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, mirrored medicine cabinet with light, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
To the front is a block paved parking space, laid to slate chipping's, pathway to the front entrance with light. The rear is enclosed by fencing, pebbled with raised shrub and slate chipping beds, pathway to a seating area, garden shed, water tap, security light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Whitchurch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Whitchurch for full details and further information.