1 bed property for saleParkside, Belper DE56
Points of interest
- Belper0.4 miles
- Herbert Strutt Primary School0.5 miles
- St John's CofE Primary School and Nursery0.5 miles
- Duffield2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- End terrace cottage
- One Bedroom
- No upward chain
- Spacious Lounge/diner
- Sought after location
- Attic Room
- Viewing advised
An end of terrace cottage, offering a good sized bedroom, a spacious living/dining room and a kitchen. With a family bathroom to the first floor, this property is highly desirable. Viewing is advised.
Burchell Edwards are excited to offer to the market this charming 1 bedroom end terraced cottage which is situated in a highly desirable area of Belper, with good access to the town centre and local amenities. The property briefly comprises of: A spacious living room/dining room, and a kitchen. Upstairs off the landing we find the master bathroom, and a good sized bedroom, the bedroom also grants access to a further attic room. Externally the property is set back from the road, and is accessed via a shared pathway with fantastic privacy given the property is the end of the row. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a property in a highly sought after area of Belper. A viewing of this home is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Agents note: The property is currently tenanted.
Lounge/diner 17' 2" x 11' ( 5.23m x 3.35m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, a front elevation solid wood door, offering under stairs storage, a television and telephone point, a radiator, laminate flooring, and original exposed beam work to the ceiling as well as a feature fire place with a log burning stove.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 4' 1" ( 3.91m x 1.24m )
Benefiting from an atrium roof the kitchen comprises of: Work surfaces, base units for storage, splashback tiling, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, an electric hob and oven, an extractor fan, a radiator, and laminate flooring.
With stairs rising from the living room and granting access to the bedroom and bathroom, the landing is fully carpeted and has a storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, a radiator, a storage area which could be used as a walk in wardrobe, as well as original exposed beams and flooring.
Accessed via a staircase in the first bedroom, the attic room has a single glazed skylight, sockets and is carpeted.
Having a single glazed rear elevation window, the bathroom comprises of: A bath with mixer taps, a shower over the bath, a W.C, a wash hand basin, a radiator, partly tiled walls, and tiled flooring
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Belper. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Belper for full details and further information.