Land for saleSnakey Lane, Feltham TW13
Points of interest
- Kenyngton Manor Primary School0.4 miles
- Oak Hill Academy0.7 miles
- Kempton Park Racecourse0.7 miles
- Sunbury0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Private garden
This property is being sold via online auction: Please visit the 321Estates website and click 'Property Auctions'
In order to bid you must do the following via the dashboard:
-Join the watch list
-Pass an id check
-Enter your details
prime investment land plot 10 mins from london heathrow
Land for Sale within London M25, Plot 166, Snakey Lane, Feltham, TW13 7NB
– Planning gain opportunity
– Ideal self-build potential (STPP)
– Hands free investment prospect
– Great location
– Just 10 minutes from London Heathrow Airport
specific plot details:
You are buying the freehold with absolute title for plot no: 166
approximate size 0.03 Acres – 122sqm (1307sqft)
– Individual plots of land for investment, currently without planning. – An opportunity to get a building plot + potentially benefit from the planning uplift.
– Secure Gated Access and Suitable Planned Roadways.
– Ideal opportunity for those looking to build their own home or a great investment prospect. – The plot could be used for a variety of uses, subject to obtaining all necessary consents. – Please make your own enquiries with Land Registry, Hounslow Borough Council and Solicitors.
– This plot is part of a larger estate made up of a site totalling approx. 12 acres (4.85 hectares). – The site has been professionally divided into its numbered plots and registered with the Land Registry UK. – Over 200+ plots have already been sold, registered, and mapped in the Land Registry documentation.
Situated a short drive from the UK’s Largest Airport (LHR). Even better yet, it’s not in the Heathrow flight path. Please see map images for location details.
– Adjacent to Staines Rugby Football Club and opposite Adrian Hall Garden Centres – Feltham
– Minutes away from the A316 Transport links
Due to the Government’s lifting of planning restrictions, land is ripe for development.
– Please check the corresponding map in the pictures attached to identify this particular plot.
– The Land Registry Title Number in the pictures might not be the title number for this particular plot. The pictures are used for illustration and identification purposes.
– Upon sale, your plot will have a unique title number issued by the Land Registry. Transaction will be done either at Land Registry via Solicitors.
– The purchaser will pay seller’s Solicitor fees.
This plot is being sold as an investment, and to date (at least to our knowledge), none of the 200+ owners of plots have applied for planning permission to build. Once all remaining plots have been sold, owners may willingly and collectively apply for planning permission. No owner is compelled to wait for the others, in order to decide what to do with their respective plot, including applying for planning permission. This is not a joint sale, and each plot sale is separate from the others, however we suggest that 200+ applications may have a different impact with the Council. There are overage covenants in place and restrictions with regards to materials used for construction (i.e. Can only be built of brick, stone, cement or similar). Although no one can guarantee the outcome of any planning permission application, we hope this site would take precedent in the local area due to the major lack of affordable housing.
The land is currently recognised as greenbelt land which allows development of certain projects (STPP – Subject to Planning Permission). This is something you would need to check online or with the local council.
There are already a couple of different things going on at the land. There are some stables etc. Electric and Water is also present at the location. It is the buyer’s responsibility to integrate to the relevant plot number bought.
Worst Case Scenario Planning Permission is not granted… but you may still benefit from Capital Growth.
Land is a finite resource, (no more is being made) and as such can only increase in value to accommodate the demand.
Land does not shrink, does not deteriorate (even if not used), no one can steal it and cannot be destroyed by fire.
Best Case Scenario Planning Permission is granted… and your property has the potential of increasing in price up to 10 times!
Fact: The value of residential land has increased on average, across the UK, by 926% over the past 20 years (source bbc).
Fact: The value of land has increased more than fivefold since 2008, outstripping the increase in the worth of the properties overlying it (source The Guardian).
Fact: The number of new homes being approved on greenbelt land in England has increased five-fold in the last five years, according to figures obtained by the bbc.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - 321 Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 321 Estates for full details and further information.