2 bed flat for saleScarbrough Avenue, Skegness PE25
Points of interest
- Skegness Infant Academy0.1 miles
- Skegness Junior Academy0.1 miles
- Skegness0.3 miles
- Havenhouse3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- ***great ready made investment opportunity*** Yield in Excess of 9%
- Super 2 Bed Lower Ground Floor Level Flat
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & 17' 4" Lounge with Box Bay Window
- Fantastic Central Location - Ideal for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront
- Viewing an absolute must...to be fully appreciated...Call us today!
**great ready made investment opportunity** Yield in Excess of 9%. Super 2 Bed Lower Ground Floor Level Flat, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & 17' 4" Lounge + Box Bay Window, Fantastic Central Location - Ideal for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront, Viewing an absolute must...to be fully appreciated!
***Great Ready Made Investment Opportunity - Yield in excess of 9% An Opportunity not to be missed***...Call today to Register Your Interest/Arrange a Viewing.
Super 2 Bed Lower Ground Floor Level Flat, Modern Fitted Kitchen, 3 piece Bathroom & 17' 4" Lounge with Boxed Bay Window. The flat is ideally located for the Town Centre of Skegness offering ease of access to Shops, Supermarkets, Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Doctors, Dentists, Primary & Secondary Schools and a good range of Transport Links including a Train Station & regular Bus Services. Skegness also boasts an Award Winning Wide Sandy Beach with extensive Associated Seafront Attractions which is within close proximity of the property.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
A double glazed entrance door leads into the hallway area, having two radiators and doors leading to;
Lounge 17' 4" x 9' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed walk in box bay window, radiator, feature flooring, electric fuse box, useful recess storage and focal exposed brick fireplace recess.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 12' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window, radiator and two useful store recesses.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window and radiator.
Comprises three piece suite with panelled bath with shower mixer taps and screen over, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs and extractor.
Kitchen 15' 10" Min + Door recess x 6' 8" ( 4.83m Min + Door recess x 2.03m )
Consisting of a good range of stylish grey gloss finish wall, base and drawer units with worktops and tiled splashbacks over, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, double glazed window, inset sink, radiator, appliance space along with ample space for a 'Bistro Style' table if desired and pull out extractor.
Understood to be Leasehold.
Prospective buyers are advised that in the agents opinion this property would make a fantastic 'Ready Made' investment proposition on the basis that a tenant is currently resident, with an approx. Annual yield in excess of 9% - on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement - commencing March 2018, which has now reverted to a rolling contract generating £450 pcm.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call the selling agent William H Brown in Skegness at the earliest opportunity.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See Multi Map Illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Skegness. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Skegness for full details and further information.