Offers in region of
1 bed flat for saleDrummond Road, Skegness PE25
Points of interest
- The Richmond School, Skegness0.4 miles
- Skegness0.5 miles
- Skegness Infant Academy0.8 miles
- Havenhouse3.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Close to Beach
- Ideal East Coast Holiday Home/Investment - perfect for Seafront/Beach & Town Centre
- Much Improved 1 Bed Ground Floor Flat with own self contained access if required
- Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Lounge & Shower Room
- Potential ready made investment with Tenant in Situ if desired.
- Viewing Essential - Award Winning Wide Sandy Beach close by
Ideal East Coast Holiday Home/Investment - perfect for Seafront/Beach & Town Centre - Much Improved 1 Bed Ground Floor Flat with own self contained access if required. Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Lounge & Shower Room - could be a ready made investment with Potential Tenant in Situ if desired.
Ideal East Coast Holiday Home or Investment Opportunity - This super 1 Bed Ground Floor Flat is located within close proximity to the Award Winning Skegness Beach Front & it's associated attractions, whilst also offering ease of access to the wide range of amenities available within this established thriving East Coast Resort Town.
With accommodation comprising of a Lounge, Separate Kitchen, Double Bedroom & a Shower Room. With dual entry both of self-contained & communal nature, the flat has undergone a scheme of improvement by the current owners consequently a viewing is recommended.
Of further benefit to buyers is the fact that the Flat could be Offered For Sale with no upward chain or as Ready Made Investment with a Tenant in situ if desired - further details can be obtained by contacting ht selling agent today!
To arrange a viewing please contact William H Brown in Skegness on .
The flat offers dual access, either via the front entrance door which leads into the Communal Entrance Hall - as illustrated, with a door off which leads into what is currently being used as the Bedroom, or external access can also be gained to the rear of the building, directly into the Flat by way of double glazed 'French' doors, which lead into;
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
(Use of this room could be switched into a Bedroom as per the needs & requirements of the occupants). Having an Electric wall mounted feature fire and a useful built in cupboard. With access to;
Inner Hall Area
Kitchen 5' 10" x 11' 11" ( 1.78m x 3.63m )
Which is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, circular inset sink with mixer taps over, natural light by way of a double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted extractor, space for appliances and a door allowing access into;
Which is fitted with a shower cubicle incorporating an Electric shower therein, complimentary tiled splash backs to the walls, extractor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric wall mounted heater, and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 11' 11" Max into recess x 13' 2" ( 3.63m Max into recess x 4.01m )
(Use of this room could be switched into a Lounge as per the needs & requirements of the occupants). With a double glazed window, electric fuse box, a useful shelf recess, with an entrance door, which leads into the communal hallway of the building.
See Multi Map Illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Skegness. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Skegness for full details and further information.