3 bed terraced house for sale Sheffield Road, Woodhouse, Sheffield S13
Points of interest
- Woodhouse West Primary School0.1 miles
- Outwood Academy City0.4 miles
- Woodhouse1.2 miles
- Darnall2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide price £120,000 - £130,000
- 3 bedroom terrace property
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
- Rear garden
- Separate lounge & dining room
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Primary school location
guide price £120,000 - £130,000 Ideal for first time buyers! Move straight in to this 3 bedroom terraced property with lovely rear garden! Located in a popular area of S13 offering easy access to the M1 motorway and Sheffield City centre! Call Now to view!
calling all first time buyers & investors - Check out this 3 bed terrace property situated in the popular area of S13 located parallel to Woodhouse West Primary School! This property is spacious throughout with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, separate lounge and diner. The property sits within easy reach of the M1 motorway network and is within close proximity of Sheffield City Centre and Rother Valley country park. An internal inspection is essential to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer! Not one to be missed.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 2" max ( 4.04m x 3.40m max )
Giving access to the front of the property this spacious lounge has a lovely gas fireplace and central heating radiator. The lounge has practical laminate flooring and front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
A fabulous separate dining room with access to the kitchen and lounge with practical laminate flooring. The dining room has a fireplace and understair storage!
Kitchen 12' 6" x 13' 3" max ( 3.81m x 4.04m max )
This fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor has side access to the lovely rear garden with 2 side facing windows. A fully fitted kitchen with base and eye level units with surfaces over, electric hobs and oven, splashback tiles, extractor fan, sink and drainer.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 13' 3" max ( 3.81m x 4.04m max )
Located on the second floor this bedroom is super spacious with a velux style window. The room is fitted with carpet and has central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.40m x 4.04m )
This well presented bedroom has fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, a central heating raditor and front facing window.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 8" max ( 3.05m x 2.95m max )
The third bedroom has a back facing window with views of rear garden. It has a central heating radiator, carpet flooring and a cupboard for storage.
This groundfloor bathroom has tiled wall, side facing window, sink, W.C, bath and electric shower.
There is a small garden to the front of the property.
At the rear of the property is a brick storage building. The garden has a mixture of gravel and artifical grass, great for a childrens play area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.