3 bed detached bungalow for sale The Drive, Southbourne, Emsworth PO10
Points of interest
- Southbourne0.1 miles
- Southbourne Infant School0.2 miles
- Southbourne Junior School0.2 miles
- Nutbourne1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached Bungalow
- Separate Annex
- Emsworth Location
- Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
A three bedroom detached bungalow complete with a separate annex. The main bungalow offers three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen, whilst the annex offers a fitted kitchen, shower room and bedroom/living area. Outside is off road parking and a rear garden.
We are excited to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow in the quiet town of Emsworth. The property offers a rare opportunity to purchase a bungalow with a separate annex, with its own separate loft space and would provide either additional income or residency for a relative who would like independent living. Externally, the property offers a driveway and rear garden, whilst internally, there is an entrance hall, three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen. The annex comprises an entrance, fitted kitchen, shower room and bedroom/living area. The property has had all new double glazing and a new boiler within the last three years. Call today to view!
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, solid wood floor, radiator. Storage cupboard. Access to loft space, which houses the boiler (newly fitted in 2019).
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 7" ( 4.70m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect. Smooth ceiling, smooth walls, solid wood floor, radiator. TV aerial point, built-in cupboard. Fireplace with surround. Open through to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' x 8' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating single drainer sink unit. Four ring induction hob, integrated oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Smooth ceiling, smooth walls tiled to principal areas, solid wood floor.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Textured ceiling, smooth walls, carpet flooring. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Textured ceiling, smooth walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 7' ( 3.51m max x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Textured ceiling, smooth walls, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 6' 1" ( 1.85m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, low level WC with push button flush and wash hand basin over vanity unit. Textured ceiling, tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge / Kitchen / Bedroom 20' 2" x 9' 7" ( 6.15m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Smooth ceiling, smooth walls tiled to some areas, solid wood floor. Range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating single drainer sink unit. Dual oven, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Shower Room 7' 2" x 3' 2" ( 2.18m x 0.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC with push button flush, shower cubicle and wash hand basin with mixer tap over, set over vanity unit. Under floor heating.
To the front of the property is a driveway, providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio area and shrubs. There is also a garden shed and a summer house with power and light, which could make a perfect office space
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Waterlooville. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Waterlooville for full details and further information.