1 bed flat for sale23, George Street, First Floor Right, Paisley PA12Lb PA1
Points of interest
- Castlehead High School0.2 miles
- Paisley Canal0.2 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street0.4 miles
- St Mary's Primary School0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat overlooking Paisley University. Perfect Renter as near to train station. Prime commuter zone for student renters studying at the uws (University of the West of Scotland).
- Comprises: Hallway, lounge, dining sized kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Rental potential £100 per week (lha rate) - £5,200 per year. Perfect for investor landlord. Freehold residential sale.
- Great location - Near university - first floor - Open aspects - Tidy communal areas - Secure door entry - On street parking - low price - Perfect for residential investment
- University campus (directly across the road) in the west end, Royal Alexandra Hospital (rah), local shops, supermarkets and bars on Causeyside Street.
- The property would let comfortably as the area has super rental demand. Paisley Canal Street and Paisley Gilmour Street train stations both within minutes. EPC Rating - Band D
Timed Online Auction .
One Bedroom First Floor Flat overlooking Paisley University. Perfect Renter as near to train station. Prime commuter zone for student renters studying at the uws (University of the West of Scotland). Benefits from on street parking. UPVC Double Glazing. Gas central heating. Comprises: Hallway, lounge, dining sized kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Rental potential £100 per week (lha rate) - £5,200 per year. Perfect for investor landlord. Freehold residential sale. New to auction market. Must be sold - Previously rented (long term). Great layout and internal room sizes. All full sized rooms with double bedroom and seperate lounge and kitchen. First floor flat in a terraced three storey building. Central location close to all amenities. Professionally managed common areas with secure door entry. Easy access to M8 Motorway allows for a quick commute throughout the Central Belt. Glasgow International Airport is a short drive away. Close to town centre for many amenities including university campus (directly across the road) in the west end, Royal Alexandra Hospital (rah), local shops, supermarkets and bars on Causeyside Street and Neilston Road. EPC - Band D
Paisley, located on the West Coast of Scotland is Scotland’s largest town, most commonly known for its weaving industry and the Paisley pattern. The town has countless amenities including Morrisons Supermarket, Marks & Spencer and the west of Scotland University just to name a few. Paisley benefits from fantastic transport links including frequent bus and rail services connecting you to Glasgow City centre. Only a short drive away you will find Braehead shopping centre where you will find all of the main high street brands under one roof. Paisley sits close to Glasgow airport and the M8 motorway network providing access to Glasgow and all points beyond. There are frequent bus services and two railway stations, which makes it ideal for commuting. Local shopping is available close by including supermarkets and a wider selection of High Street stores are found in Paisley town centre. Excellent local schooling is available at both primary and secondary level. Paisley University and the Royal Alexandra Hospital are also in Paisley, creating much demand for buy to let properties.
25 August 2022,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction,
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.