2 bed semi-detached house for sale Hook Road, Epsom KT19
Points of interest
- Epsom Primary and Nursery School0.3 miles
- Epsom (Surrey)0.3 miles
- Downsend Pre-Prep Epsom0.6 miles
- Ewell West0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two double bedrooms
- Semi detached victorian home
- Off street parking
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Outstanding school catchments
- Convenient location to town centre
This two double bedroom semi detached Victorian home is located just a short distance from Epsom's vibrant town centre as well as falling within the catchments for many of the local outstanding primary and secondary schools. Modern specification throughout with additional off street parking.
Located on one of Epsom's most popular roads, this two double bedroom semi detached Victorian home covers a generous 957 sq ft of immaculate living accommodation whilst further benefiting from a short distance to Epsom Town Centre/Epsom Rail Station as well as falling within the catchments for many of the local outstanding primary and secondary schools.
The heart of this family home resides in the vast open plan kitchen/dining area. This extended space has recently been modernised to an incredibly high standard with the kitchen coming complete with fully integrated appliances, ample amount of storage space as well as a charming island in the centre. The kitchen/diner elegantly flows out on to the luscious rear garden through large bi-fold doors. The lower floor is concluded by a delightful reception area at the front of the property which is perfect for quality family time.
The upper floor comprises of two very well proportioned double bedrooms as well as a stylish four piece family bathroom. With the additional benefits of off street parking, this property is certain to receive a huge amount of interest so immediate inspection is advised to avoid disappointment. Please enquire directly with Barnard Marcus to arrange a suitable date and time to view.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Epsom. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Epsom for full details and further information.