Detached bungalow for sale Millfield, Ashill, Thetford IP25
Points of interest
- Ashill Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.4 miles
- Parker's Church of England Primary School1.9 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing19.3 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing19.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Cosy Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room & Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage, Workshop & Off Road Parking
- Popular, Quiet Village Location
- Viewings Advised!
Set on a generous plot, this 3 bedroom detached bungalow is located in the sought after village of Ashill. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, kitchen / breakfast room, well tendered gardens, driveway, garage and access to workshop!
Ashill is a thriving village, enjoying having its own public house and primary school, located a short distance from the market towns of Dereham and Swaffham. Swaffham offers a range of shopping facilities including a Waitrose supermarket.
There is easy access from Ashill to the A47, which is the Norwich Road, allowing further opportunity to enjoy the facilities that the city of Norwich offers, including a variety of shops, supermarkets and a train station allowing direct rail links to London Liverpool Street. In addition there are airport facilities at Norwich Airport.
External entrance door to front aspect, loft access and doors leading to all rooms.
Living Room 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
With carpet flooring, feature fireplace and back boiler, telephone and television points, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 7' 10" min ( 3.61m x 2.39m min )
A range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap above, space for free standing cooker and fridge / freezer, plumbing available for washing machine and tumble dryer, access to airing cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
With carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
With carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
With carpet flooring, television point, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Partially tiled suite comprising low level W.C, hand wash basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head over, extractor fan, radiator and obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
The front garden is laid mainly to shingle, for ease of maintenance, with flower and shrub bed borders, low level fencing and pathway leading to the main entrance. A concrete driveway provides off road parking and access to the garage and side gate.
The enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a wide range of mature plants and shrubs, large sheltered paved patio area which is perfect for outside entertainment, patio pathways and garden shed.
Garage 20' 7" x 8' 4" ( 6.27m x 2.54m )
With up and over door, power, light, single glazed window to side aspect and personal doors to workshop and garden.
With power, light and double glazed window to side aspect.
From our William H Brown office, proceed left onto the High Street then take the third exit at the roundabout onto Swaffham Road. Continue on the Watton Road into Ashill. Take the right hand turning onto Millfield and the property will be situated on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Watton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Watton for full details and further information.