3 bed end terrace house for sale Woodhouse Road, Sheffield S12
Points of interest
- Intake Primary School0.2 miles
- Prince Edward Primary School0.3 miles
- Darnall1.6 miles
- Sheffield2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Situated close to local amenities and transport links
- UPVC conservatory to the rear
- Off road parking to the rear
- Generous master bedroom to the second floor
- Cellar with power and light
- Within walking distance to local primary school
Located in the ever sought after area of S12, conveniently situated close to public transport links into Sheffield city centre and the A57 leading to the M1 motorway network. This three bedroom end terrace property has all the added benefits including conservatory, cellar and off road parking!
Located in the ever sought after area of S12, conveniently situated close to public transport links into Sheffield city centre and the A57 leading to the M1 motorway network. This three bedroom end terrace property has all the added benefits! With a UPVC conservatory currently being used as a dining room to the rear, as well as an area to the rear for off road parking, generous sized garden and a cellar with power and light. This property is ideal for first time buyers or investors, being within walking distance to the local primary school and local amenities such as shops and public houses. Briefly comprising of; lounge, kitchen, conservatory, cellar, three bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. Call now to view before it is too late
Lounge 9' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.02m x 3.63m max )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed window and a front facing door providing an abundance of natural light, laminate flooring and a radiator. There is also a log burner which is the focal point of the room.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces and stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric hob with integrated oven underneath, integrated fridge freezer and space/plumbing for a washing machine. Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and door, there is also a pantry that leads to the cellar.
Cellar 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
The cellar has power and light, with cupboards for storage and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
This UPVC conservatory, currently being used as a dining room has power and light, laminate flooring and a door leading into the kitchen as well as the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 20' 7" max ( 3.71m x 6.27m max )
Bedroom one, located on the second floor has a rear facing double glazed window, two storage cupboards, spotlights, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom two has a front facing double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 12' 4" ( 2.87m x 3.76m )
Bedroom three has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring.
This three piece bathroom suite has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush W.C, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and a radiator.
To the rear of the property there is two lawned areas with steps down on to off road parking. From the conservatory doors there is also a decked and paved area perfect for family entertainment.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.