3 bed detached bungalow for sale Minneymoor Lane, Conisbrough, Doncaster DN12
Points of interest
- Castle Academy0.4 miles
- Morley Place Academy0.7 miles
- Conisbrough0.7 miles
- Mexborough2.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- ***price £234,995***
- Fabulous 3 Bedroom Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Delightful quirky gardens & Balcony!
- Offering off street parking & garage!
- Sought after quiet location, in the village of Conisbrough!
the secret garden - Sitting pretty in this delightful sought after village lane is this fabulous 3 Bed Detached Dorma Bungalow! Perfect family home with plentiful gardens surrounding! Boasting spacious living areas and a quirky rear garden with a summer house!
the secret garden - Sitting pretty in this delightful sought after village lane is this fabulous 3 Bed Detached Dorma Bungalow! Perfect family home with plentiful gardens surrounding! Boasting spacious living areas and a quirky rear garden with a summer house, making it perfect for entertaining the whole family! Step onto the balcony and enjoy fantastic views of the countryside...something A little bit different!
Comprising of a brown UPVC double glazed entrance door with glass side panels, a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 4" plus bay window x 12' 2" ( 7.42m plus bay window x 3.71m )
The lounge/diner comprises of a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window & rear facing french doors leading through to the garden/access to garage, a central heating radiator and the focal point of the room being the log burner.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of light wooden effect wall and base units with an island to match, black speckled work surfaces, tiles splash backs and a sink and drainer unit. Having a gas oven and hob with cooker hood above, an integrated microwave, plumbing for a washing machine & dishwasher, a pantry, a central heating radiator, rear facing patio doors leading to the balcony area and rear facing UPVC double glazed door leading to stairs that lead down to the seating area of the garden.
Having astro turf, and can be used as a seating area, overlooking the garden.
Having a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Modern bathroom, partially tiled with high gloss white tiles and fitted with a glorious 3 piece suite in white, comprising a bath with a chromium rain shower over with glass shower screen, W/C & hand wash basin, a retro design white & chromium heated towel rail and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 4" plus bay window x 9' 4" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.06m plus bay window x 2.84m to fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom one is a front facing room which comprises of a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator and mirrored built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.51m )
A front facing room, having a central heating radiator and a front facing UPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden which is enclosed by large double black cast iron gates, and to the side is a driveway that leads to the detached garage. Head down the stairs to the right and you come to a delightful seating area that has an astro turf lawn, go left and follow a paved stepping stone pathway, head up the stairs to the decking area to access the summer house.
Having power and light.
Having power & light, three windows (side & rear facing) and a door for entry and to the front is an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Mexborough. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Mexborough for full details and further information.