4 bed detached house for sale Thornbridge Close, Hull HU9
Points of interest
- Maybury Primary School0.1 miles
- Bellfield Primary School0.3 miles
- Hull Ferry Terminal1.6 miles
- Hull3.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Off street parking and garage
- Cul de sac location
- Detached property
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Additional downstairs WC
A four bedroomed detached family home with off street parking and a fully enclosed rear garden.
This four bedroom detached property is nestled in a cul de sac location less than 4 miles to Hull city centre. It benefits from off street parking and an integrated garage along with a fully enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and is in move in condition.
With a double glazed door with a side panel to the front aspect, a door leading into the garage, an understairs cloakroom and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' plus bay x 8' 6" ( 3.35m plus bay x 2.59m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" max x 8' 5" plus door access ( 4.72m max x 2.57m plus door access )
With a double glazed door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood style base and wall units with contrasting work surfaces, a breakfast bar, a double gas cooker and hob with an over head cookerhood, integrated washing machine and plumbing for a fridge freezer, part tiling to the walls, a radiator and spotlights.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed patio door to the rear aspect, a feature fireplace with an electric fire, fitted TV unit, two radiators, decorative ceiling coving and a ceiling rose and hardwood style flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, an extractor fan, and tiled walls and floor.
With access to the loft, an airing cupboard and doors leading into the four bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' max from cupboard front ( 4.37m x 3.05m max from cupboard front )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes with overhead cupboards, a fan light, spotlights and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, towel radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls and a tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max from cupboard front x 11' 1" max ( 2.90m max from cupboard front x 3.38m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and an overhead cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.16m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted storage and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, a panelled bath with a mains shower over, WC, vanity wash hand basin, towel radiator, extractor fan, part tiling to the walls and a tiled floor with spotlights.
With a drop kerb to the front drive leading to an integral garage and a lawn area to the side.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden with a part paved and grassed area with a shed.
Integral Garage 18' x 8' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.46m )
With an up and over door, boiler and electrics.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Holderness Road, Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Holderness Road, Hull for full details and further information.